1. Receiving partnership requests
ARA receives partnership requests through the website www.asociatia.md, telephone, direct e-mail, social networks and recommendations. All these requests are received by the ARA President.
2. Sending the job offer forms
The President of ARA sends the job offer forms in the language requested by the potential employer.
3. Review of completed forms
The ARA President receives the completed forms and reviews them.
4. Reply to the employer
The President of ARA writes an e-mail as a reply to the completed and received forms.
5. Video conference with potential employers
After reviewing and approving the new job offer form, the ARA President organizes a video conference with potential employers.
6. The financial proposal
After the video conference or other meetings, the ARA President presents the financial proposal to the potential employer partner.
7. Negotiation and approval
After receiving feedback according to the financial proposal made, the process of negotiation and approval of the final financial terms takes place.
Notification of refusal: If the President of ARA considers that the job offer is not appropriate, he will inform the potential partner in writing about the impossibility of collaboration and urge him to come back with a new proposal in the future.
8. Internal Consultation
A consultation meeting is organized with the Hiring Department Manager (MDA) and the Sales Director (DV) to discuss the new job offer and the potential new partner.
9. Preparation of documents
If the job offer and the new partner are approved following the meeting, the ARA President sends the negotiated and finally approved financial conditions to the Legal Department (MDJ) to prepare the collaboration agreement.
At the same time, MDA enters the job offer into the electronic system and prepares the necessary written and visual materials.
10. Final Meeting
After signing the collaboration agreement and receiving its scanned form by e-mail, the President of ARA (PA) organizes a final meeting in the presence of the following people:
MDA – Hiring Department Manager
Responsible for managing the recruitment process and selection of candidates for new job offer. Ensures all necessary information is entered into the electronic program and prepares written and visual materials necessary to promote the job.
DV – Sales Department
Responsible for managing relationships with partners and negotiating financial terms. Attend final meeting to ensure alignment between collaboration agreement and ARA sales strategy.
MDC – Call Center Department Manager:
Responsible for managing communication with candidates and employees. Ensures that information about the new job opening is properly communicated and answers questions from potential candidates.
DM – Marketing Director:
Responsible for ARA promotion and branding. Ensures marketing materials such as accommodation and workplace related videos and photos are prepared and effective in attracting candidates.
This final meeting aims to review and align the efforts and plans of the departments involved to ensure that all key factors are coordinated and that all necessary details are covered in the collaboration with the new partner. Additional promotional strategies or other important aspects may also be discussed to ensure the success of the new partner’s onboarding and attraction of the right candidates for the new job offer.
After this final meeting, the ARA team will continue to implement the promotion and recruitment plan, communicating the job offer to potential candidates and ensuring that the recruitment and selection process is carried out efficiently and professionally.
Following the respective meeting, the ARA President will assign the following tasks to each individual department:
- Preparing and making available the complete job offer with all the necessary information to the other members of the work group and to the Sales, Call Center and Marketing Department.
- Contacting and obtaining additional information from the representative of the foreign partner related to the new job offer.
- Preparation of a presentation for the general meeting of the entire ARA Association, which will be sent in advance to all responsible managers and management, setting the date of the presentation in advance.
- Receiving the job offer from the Employment Department and requesting all necessary additional information, including video and audio materials related to the job offer.
- Organizing a meeting with all supervisor managers to explain in detail the job offer and all the nuances they need to pay attention to in passing on information to recruiters.
- Organizing filming and making a promo film together with the Marketing Department, to publicize the job offer in a simple and attractive way for candidates from the Republic of Moldova.
Call Center Department:
- Requesting and receiving the complete job offer, including video and audio materials.
- Elaboration of scripts and their coordination with the Sales Director.
- Conducting staff training regarding the job offer and its specifics.
- Presenting all the details and nuances to the subordinate staff, so that the operators are well trained in promoting the job offer.
- Request and receive the complete job offer, including all video and audio materials from the Employment Department.
- Development of the promotion campaign and all the necessary materials, taking into account the specifics of the job offer and the target audience.
- Preparation of a promotion plan according to the requirements of the Sales Department, in terms of the number of candidates requested and their delivery schedule.
- Ensuring a perfect understanding of the essence of the job offer and the target audience, so that they can develop quality materials and allocate resources efficiently.
After the completion of all the actions mentioned above, the working group will meet again to receive the reports and presentations of each department regarding the assigned tasks and their implementation. The outcome of the final meeting will be the approval of all aspects and materials as listed above. After the working group unanimously approves the execution of the tasks, the President of the Association will give the green light to the process of recruitment, advertising and taking calls by the Call Center, as well as the other activities mentioned.
Also, the Audit Department will be tasked with verifying the correctness and compliance with the provisions of this Regulation. The Department will carry out periodic checks and controls to ensure the quality of implementation and compliance with the provisions established in the regulation.
These control and audit measures are intended to ensure that all activities carried out in the process of recruitment and promotion of the job offer comply with the established standards and regulations, thus contributing to the efficiency and success of the entire process.